Thursday, March 4, 2010

Penny and Quincy Day at the Park

So this is the first official entry in my new Blog! I am excited to start this new feature for all my upcoming and recent past clients. It has been a long time in the making so I hope you all enjoy hearing the details of each photo shoot and the fun things that happened along the way to making great images! I am taking a look back at some of my favorite shots from this year so far...

The light was so beautiful for this fun shoot in the park with Ms. Kristal, Penn and Quin, my little sweethearts. They were so brave to come out in sandals for one of the first warm days of the spring although it was still fairly cold. I think we would have stayed longer if it had been a little warmer! I had a great time capturing their natural fun-loving spirit with each other while running, playing and eating their cookies :-)












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for capturing a wonderful moment in our lives! I can't wait to get some good fall shots, and I always need christmas shots for the grandparents. My mother in law has the "ring around the rosy" shot in her foyer and it looks AMAZING! Thanks again, until next time......

    ReplyDelete