Monday, July 16, 2012

A New Orleans Family Session

My dear sweet Family! It's something like this that makes me so happy to have the career I have chosen in life. These are the type of shots that say Family to me. Fun, happy, laid back and just plain cute! Gerald & Noelle (New Orleans Natives) and their beautiful girls Kate and Meg took some time out of their vacation to hang out with me in the Quarter and we had a blast! We luckily happened on a street that was clear of cars for street cleaning - love Tuesdays for that - and got a great shot of them walking and taking in the beautiful architecture. Then it was on to Café du Mondé for some coffee & beignets, then a quick stop in Jackson Square where the girls turned on the charm and talked a nice man into letting us take a quick shot in his carriage. These girls are somethin else I'm telling you... I love them to death! Love to my cousins, I hope you enjoy these...

















No comments:

Post a Comment