Monday, December 2, 2013

Robyn & Corey Engaged~ City Park session

Robyn and Corey have such a great story. It took them a long time to arrive at this moment but they are so happy to finally be planning the Wedding and celebrating the Engagement. When I first spoke to Robyn she new exactly what she wanted & that the session for their engagement photo's would be City Park (of course this is one of my favorite spots in New Orleans to photograph so I was excited too). Every time I am there it seems I discover a new favorite spot and this day was no different, we got to have the Morning Call coffee shop pretty much to ourselves and it was such a sweet moment. I can't wait to see the print framed and hanging on their wall! I know you have enjoyed these images and sharing them with your family and friends! Thank you for all your compliments, it makes my heart happy to have clients like you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment