Friday, August 16, 2013

Karl & Valerie - Love on Bayou St. John

I live in Mid-City, one of the coolest and fun places in New Orleans, just my humble opinion. Some of the best restaurants, bars, po-boy shops, City Park, host of Jazzfest, and minutes from the French Quarter- need I say more? I Love MID CITY but I am slightly biased :)

This afternoon was complete with a relaxing chat at Val & Karl's super cute and modern apartment in Mid-City, Mimosa's and a fresh fruit / cheese plate of course! Then it was out for a stroll along the Bayou to get some casual pic's of this adorable couple - some of the coolest people I know! Karl & Val have the greatest story of how they met... something close to breaking the door down in the apartment complex they both lived (apparently he did not have his keys) only to find he was not in his apartment but hers & had gone up one floor too many :) and the rest is history! How sweet...
I am looking forward to the very fast approaching wedding in Gulf Shores! Hope everyone enjoys these images which are an Old-Time kick back to film that I thought this artistic couple would appreciate!














No comments:

Post a Comment