Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stephanie & Maury Married - A Canadian Wedding with an American twist...

I have to say this couple is just Wonderful! About a year ago Steph met me at a Wedding that I was photographing for a good friend of hers and we hit it off immediately. She was a bit nervous about asking me if I would be willing to travel to Canada to Photograph her wedding the next summer, but it sounded like great fun to me! (the groom Maury is a professional hockey player and Canadian native) It was so sweet when she told me that after seeing me capture that day for her friend- she just had to have me! What a wonderful, fun, sweet and caring bunch of people I met and how blessed are Mo & Steph to have such a group in their life. They were also a great support to me when a certain lady at the airport held the future in her hands for a few tense moments and they prayed for a miracle, which was thankfully answered!

Upon arriving to my destination, Calgary was buzzing and ready for fun as this was opening weekend of Stampede complete with Rodeo, parades, events, food, drinks and plenty of cowboy boots!!! Although the weather was not looking good during the weekend with a lot of rain and some thunder storms (including a very bad flood the week before) luckily just as the ceremony started the clouds opened up and it was Sunshine and blue skies. Let's just say that no matter what happened - good, bad or in between - it was so refreshing to see Steph's smiling face through it all because what she really wanted was to marry her man, the Love of her life... and she did.... I hope you enjoy looking through the images that capture these two love birds and their Wedding story!























































For the full take click on the link below



No comments:

Post a Comment