Monday, August 11, 2014

April's Bridal Portraits

I am so excited to finally be able to share April's Bridal photos with everyone! April and Patrick were married recently and it was a difficult choice for her to pick the favorite image to display at the reception, so we ended up printing two. That for me is awesome in itself. When I first met April I knew we would hit it off in a huge way, she is very sweet and down to earth with a little bit of spunk, just like me. We took full advantage of the City Park area including the Botanical Gardens and had a blast stopping at every picturesque location to be sure we had the perfect image. One of the shots I absolutely love ended up as the latest image for my New Orleans Bride magazine advertisement which was pretty exciting for everyone. You are stunning April.... I hope you enjoy looking through these again.

















1 comment:

  1. Wow, this bride looks so classy. Her dress is way too beautiful. Thanks for sharing photos. My cousin who just had vintage themed beachside wedding at one of best wedding venues Los Angeles also had a unique bridal photo session. It turned out so chic and elegant.

    ReplyDelete